Friday, February 4, 2011

Wedding at the Belo



Last weekend Paul and I attended Krisi and Sean's wedding downtown. The ceremony was at Holy Trinity Catholic Church and the reception was at The Belo Mansion. Krisi is an attorney with Paul in the Young Lawyers Association of Dallas.
It was probably the nicest wedding I have ever been too! Everything was over the top and absolutely gorgeous in every way! We had an amazing time celebrating with the couple and 300+ of their closest friends ;-)
Paul has a lot of lunches and meetings at the Belo but I had never been there before so he gave me a tour and showed me around during cocktail hour. This building is the home of the Dallas Bar Association, yawn...
I love weddings...one of the biggest reasons is because its a great reminder of why we make that commitment, say those vows, and want forever with someone. At the ceremony I turned to Paul and said, "I'd still choose you" ... he laughed, but its true.

No comments: