Thursday, January 13, 2011

new year, focus on fitness

With the new year upon us the health and wellness business is booming. I have added a few new clients, classes are full, weight room is packed and I have to abide to the "45min max time" on the cardio equipment - that's only like 5 miles on the treadmill! But, as a trainer its exciting to see people take a step forward in their fitness goals. I love the positive energy in the gym in January. My husband, for one, is one of the newbies filling up the weight room. I wrote him a routine that he's following and he's trying to get to the gym before work. Most days he's sleeping in (and I can't really blame him given his long hours) but good thing he has me to nag him a little ;-) I figure for my training services Paul can pay me in love, ha ha!


I have been hearing a lot about my clients new years resolutions and have been supporting my husbands new efforts to get to the gym but I haven't even had a second to think about my own goals for this year? Last year my big goal or "resolution" was to run a marathon...with 2 behind me I suppose I should set a new goal...




let me get back to you on that...

No comments: