Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year 2011




New Years Eve came fast! I saw a couple clients that morning which helped me start to get out of "vacation mode" which I appreciated! However, looking back I could of used the extra rest...our relaxing New Years was actually quite eventful. I guess anytime you have champagne, high-energy friends and games you're in for a good time!
We kicked off the night at Bob's Steakhouse for drinks with our friends Paul, Susanne, Jason and Kerri. The place was packed! Everyone had the same idea -- the entire Shops of Legacy area was slammin by 6:30...I'm glad we made the choice to leave by 9pm because I couldn't take the pushing into people any longer. However, the people watching was well worth it. The glitter and sequins some women were wearing was insane...it's new years not a strip joint! lol!
We left Bob's and went to our friend Tina's house party -- she had games, food and a bar set up. It was super fun and we were really enjoyed the night in! We played the salad bowl game and pictionary. Which, after a few rounds of cocktails can get pretty funny! I don't do champagne very often, but golly was it good!
We rang in midnight and after yet, more champagne, eventually called it a night!
Happy 2011 everyone!

No comments: