Monday, April 21, 2008

Ft. Worth

Paul and I had another first this weekend -- we went to Ft. Worth! Yes, we have almost lived here a year and have never ventured over to the neighboring city of Dallas. We went on Friday night since downtown F.T.W was having an Art Festival and one of Paul's new favorite bands was playing that night -- Cowboy Mouth. They're a Louisiana based band that are starting to make it big. Paul saw them with a couple friends at House of Blues a while back and now he's hooked. So, we drank our beers on the street, (Coors of course in West TX!) and listened to a little music. Afterwards we met up with a few of Paul's law friends who live in Ft. Worth and went to an outside bar where the Spazmatics where playing -- an 80's band dressed like nerds. They're absolutely hilarious! So, if you know my love for 80's music you know I was in Heaven!


The drummer is actually the lead singer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.