Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Big Easy!

This weekend Paul and I headed to New Orleans for a little vacay :-) We met Leahey there who was in town for a medical conference. We were all first-timers to this crazy city... all I can say is it sure is a mix of southern charm and non-stop partying!

Here's Paul and I on Bourbon Street at a Bar called O'Briens. You can't tell but there is a lovely fountain behind us ;-)

All I can say about this picture is, "have you seen the movie BIG"

Bourbon Street again... yes, you can drink on the streets in N.O. we're not that Drunk!


Here's Paul and I on the river -- so pretty!

There was a Jazz Festival going on this past weekend (which I imagine happens pretty often) but it was pretty busy on the streets. Here's a pic of the French Quarter.

Here's Leahey and I at Bubba Gump Shrimp enjoying an afternoon Cocktail. We earned it as much as he made us walk around the city!

1 comment:

DeWitt Family said...

Looks like a fun vacation. Reminds me I need to upload my vactation pictures