Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We're here

Ok, I'm trying to stay "updated" on my posts -- but it's just so hard! Especially when I'm not sitting at a computer all day anymore. Working in an office it was so easy to wonder off to the blogs...

Nowdays, I would consider myself an official gym-rat! Not desk junkie -- But, I love it :-) (knock of wood...) Business is still growing and doing well so I am sooo thankful for that!

This past weekend we got a real taste of summer with 85 degree weather (don't worry it didn't stick -- today is a freezing 50 and raining!) but it was a fantastic Sunday! We went to the pool, sat in the sun and BBQ'd all day. It gave us a glimpse of whats to come in a few weeks! Not to mention a nice March "glow" or tan :) Drinking all day made for a rough Monday morning -- how quickly we forget how that affects us!

Also, while Paul was working on Saturday I did my last "long run" before the big race next weekend. Yes, I ran 10 miles by myself -- no one else there to push me! And, I'm happy to report I did it. This is my very first 1/2 marathon I'm attempting so...keep my in your prayers!

Later!

1 comment:

Kate said...

So proud of you Jules! And waaay jealous about the weather. I'd kill for 50!