Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's getting warmer....

Texas Spring has arrived! We're due for a week of "70's and sunny!" Whoo hoo!

I sure need a little sunshine with margarita in hand --- it's been a rough couple weeks! In review...

My car died on the tollway at 5:30am - yikes! And then the wrong tow truck came, (I didn't know to request a flatbed?) Then, being the trusting Mid-Westerner that I am, I just gave the tow truck guy the keys to my car and he said he would take care of it! Then he took me to work in that HUGE tow truck...sad, but true. It wasn't till 10am that I received a call from the dealership that my car finally arrived... and then there was the estimate, yuck!

After that shi**y day came more crap, literally! Little Milo has had the poops! And there were "accidents" ALL over the house. And then came the throw up... enough on that. But let's just say we need our carpets professionally cleaned ASAP! But Milo is doing MUCH better -- poor dogger!

Oh, and today was then dentist..3 cavities, nuff said :(

So, life has thrown us a few curve-balls lately but we're hanging in there! Hope y'all are doing fab!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I would KILL for that weather!