Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break with Omo's





You're never too old for Spring Break, right? Well, this April I joined my sister's family in Sarasota (Siesta Key) for a few days during their SB. They had a condo right on the beach and we did nothing but chill in beach chairs sipping margaritas all day! Just what I needed, ahhh! Of course I got too much sun and returned to Dallas looking like a lobster - as I tend to do on vacay, but it was worth the burn. I had a wonderful time with the fam. The kiddo's enjoyed skim boards, boogie boards, and paddle ball -- and Jenn, Chad and I had a few great jogs up and down the beach and caught up on our reading. I was 3 weeks behind on my PEOPLE! Luckily, I'm now up-to-date on all my gossip mags, ha! ;-) We also enjoyed some fine seafood for dinner -- it's sooooo fresh and yummy down there! We were definitely spoiled!
Most of all it was so nice to have some "sister time" and see my nephews... the boys are hilarious and made me laugh the entire time. Teaching Connor Euchre was the best, lol! I know Chad was missing Paul but he was stuck in Dallas with board meetings, client meetings and a heavy workload...maybe next year!

No comments: