Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Girl Time

With summer patio weather in our rear view mirror our LADIES NIGHT OUT slowly turned into "night at RA" and we found ourselves eating A LOT of sushi!  It eventually turned into Saturday nights and we dragged the hubbies along too.   It may not be Thursday night margaritas with the sun shining down on our shoulders -- but we didn't care!  We put the hubbies at one end of the table to talk sports and we gossiped over pomegranate martinis all night!  This became our Fall/Winter routine -- so much in fact, that we haven't been to RA since February!  We wore that place out!

But everyday I thank God for good friends and the wonderful people he has brought into my life.  I am incredibly blessed with true friends and a great group to call "my girls!"

All my JLCC FAVS ;-)

Look at that HOT group? 

Jules and Jenn

Julie, Tina & Jennifer

Kelly, Julie & Jennifer

No comments: