Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Anniversary

Times flies when you're in love! Paul and I just celebrated our first wedding anniversary! Hard to believe it's already been ONE whole year? Seems like yesterday that I was dancing with my handsome groom at Amway?
I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world -- I was just telling Paul last night that he still gives me butterflies when he walks in the room or when I see his name pop up on my phone. I may no longer be that "blushing bride" but I'm definitely that "glowing wife!"

4 comments:

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Happy Anniversary Julie and Paul:)

DeWitt Family said...

Hope you had a Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding was such a blast, wish we could do it again!!!

Kate said...

How stinkin' cute are you guys. I have to say, that was definitely one of the funnest weddings I've ever been to! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's such a great post :)