Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fourth of July Weekend Visitors

This past weekend we had Paul's folks down to visit for the holiday weekend. They got a taste of the Texas heat in addition to a few other Texas favorites such as tex-mex cuisine and the rodeo! We also went and viewed some fireworks in Frisco and made a stop at the Dallas World Aquarium. We sure stayed busy and even little Milo is tuckered out now! Below are a few pics!

Here's Paul and I checking out the animals! Not quite Disney's Animal Kingdom, but we had fun.

Here we are at a Mexican restaurant in Frisco viewing the fireworks -- gotta love the view when you can have a margarita in hand!

All I can say is, "only in Texas"

Here's the Rodeo! This was a blast to watch -- now, I further understand the "Cowboy's Prayer"

While the boys went golfing Carol and I decided to go get pedi's in the air-conditioned salon!

The last night we took his folks to our favorite restaurant - Uncle Julios. They agreed it was delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Anonymous said...

wala pulos imo blog.