Friday, January 25, 2008

Old Friends!

Kate & I back at WMU

Paul and I had the pleasure of seeing kate this week while she was in Dallas for business. It was soooo great catching up -- even if it was WAY past my bedtime on a school night ;-) I don't usually head out to Mercy wine bar at 10:30 on Thursday very often.... but it was another long week at work and that bottle of wine was calling my name! I love catching up with old friends over vino -- it doesn't get better than that. I love you Kater!

Paul and I also celebrated a few birthday's this week -- Monday night at the bowling alley for Randy and David Kuliks at Mi Concina on Thursday. Sadly, Paul was actually sore from the physical exercise he exerted from bowling... Milo and I will have to take him on our jogs i think!

1 comment:

Kate said...

It was great catching up! Glad I got to see you, even if it was late! Love you both!